Each property will be visited and inspected on an weekly or by-weekly basis.
The basic Property Watch services include:
- Visual Inspection of the property inside and out
- Major Appliances
- Heating/Air Conditioning
- Waste and Disposal Services
- Electrical System
- Security (Alarm Systems)
- Pest Control
- Landscape Inspection
Extended Property Services:
- Provide immediate emergency call service if necessary to vendors after notification to home owner if major problems arise
- Act as a liaison between Security Company and absentee home owner. We can be the first contact with security service if a security problem is detected.
- Provide contractor estimates when needed.
- Accompany all vendors for repairs to property.
Absentee Owner Storm Services:
Pre-Storm Property Watch Service:
- Secure all outside furniture and potted plants.
- Pool pump and filter to be covered, if applicable.
- Close storm shutters or contract vendor to secure windows (only if warning is issued)
- Take pictures of “secured” property
Post-Storm Property Watch Service:
- If evacuation has been ordered, notify home owner within 48 hours of re-entry with a basic condition report and pictures – or- within 24 hours if evacuation has not been ordered.
- If no property damage is reported, the property will be restored to pre-storm condition.
- Provide damage estimates when needed.
- Accompany all vendors for repairs to property in needed.
Personal Assistant Absentee Owner Services:
Home Owner Return Preparations
- Grocery Shopping
- Vehicle Preparation
- General Housecleaning
- Activities Reservations
- Dinner Parties
Property Clean Out Service:
If a property has been left in “less than desirable condition” after a tenant has moved out, HomeRunners can get your property ready for rental.
References available upon request